[Support request] trying to make margins or padding for full width content setting

Home Forums Support [Support request] trying to make margins or padding for full width content setting

Home Forums Support trying to make margins or padding for full width content setting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sdanbu

I am trying to change the full width setting so that I can make margins or padding
    Not sure how to do that.

Do I edit the style sheet
    .full-width-content .container.grid-container{max-width:100%}.full-width-content.no-sidebar.separate-containers .site-main{margin:0}.contained-content.one-container .site-content,.contained-content.separate-containers .inside-article,.full-width-content.one-container .site-content,.full-width-content.separate-containers .inside-article{padding:0}.top-bar .inside-top-bar .widget{padding:0;display:inline-block;margin:0}.top-bar-align-center .in

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you want to add padding to the full width template, you could do this:

.full-width-content.one-container .site-content,
    .full-width-content.separate-containers .inside-article {
        padding:40px;
    }
    sdanbu

Thank you

Is there a way to make it apply only for desktop and not for mobile viewports?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yep:

@media (min-width: 769px) {
        .full-width-content.one-container .site-content,
        .full-width-content.separate-containers .inside-article {
            padding:40px;
        }
    }
    Mark

Hi Tom,

If I set this, my sidebar and content area end up pressed hard against the side of the browser.

I want to include a 30px fixed space on ether side of the main content area. ie 30px to the left of the left sidebar and 30px to the right of the content area.

Whats’ the easiest way to do that?

Mark

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

any chance you can raise a new topic where you can share a link to your site so we can take a look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.