[Resolved] Trying to Figure out why the Featured Image is Showing with No Background set

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Trying to Figure out why the Featured Image is Showing with No Background set

Home Forums Support Trying to Figure out why the Featured Image is Showing with No Background set

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Samuel

I may be missing something-I’m converting to the new page header. I have “no background image” set on the header element, however the featured image is showing on the page and I cannot figure out why. I have set the display rules to apply to this page, but it seems to be using another header which is default for pages.

Samuel

After looking at a few pages, it looks like every page is using the default header for pages instead of the header I set for a specific page in the display rules.

Samuel

I read the documentation and discovered if you want to override the default you have to add an include and an exclude rule.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you found it!

For others who may be facing the same issue, this should help: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/conflicting-display-rules/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.