[Resolved] Transparent Transition at Bottom of Content Area

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Transparent Transition at Bottom of Content Area

Home Forums Support Transparent Transition at Bottom of Content Area

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rylan Urban

I am trying desperately to make the bottom of the content area transition to transparent so the body background image becomes visible: https://solarpanelpower.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Background-Transition.jpg

I’ve tried:
    > Adding a content background image that transitions from white to transparent at the bottom of the content area (1500px by 500px high), but this doesn’t work because:
    >> If the content background is set to transparent, then everything above the image is transparent
    >> IF the content background is set to white, then the transparent image doesn’t work because the white shows behind it.

Can you please help me get the desired effect?

Rylan Urban

If there was a way to make the content background white, except for the area covered by the transition image at the bottom (1500px width 500px height positioned y = 100%) then that would be the easiest solution. But I have no idea how to do that!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Rylan Urban

I’ve sent login info to support email.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not quite sure if I understand.

Isn’t the bottom section already transparent and I can see the body background already?

Do you have an example to show?

Rylan Urban

Sorry, what I want is for the content area above the transition to be white, here: https://solarpanelpower.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Background-Transition1111.jpg

If you set the content area to be white background, the transition disappears (that is the issue that I’m having)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I don’t see a solution for that unfortuantely as the on the content area overlaps the transition section:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/c2WWXRpww

How did you add the transition section? Maybe add it after the end of content container?

Rylan Urban

It’s an image positioned to the bottom of the content area, using the customizer! How can I add it after the content container? There’s got to be a way to do it!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What if you simply add the white + transition to the background image itself?

Sorry I’m not aware of other ways to achieve that – it will help if you can show me an example for sure.

Rylan Urban

That’s alright. I will go without the feature for now! Thanks for trying

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.