[Support request] Toolset Conditional Output Issues in Header / Hook

Home Forums Support [Support request] Toolset Conditional Output Issues in Header / Hook

Home Forums Support Toolset Conditional Output Issues in Header / Hook

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jason

The header and hooks both work with Toolset shortcodes, no problems whatsoever.

I just tried to introduce conditional output and neither hook nor header will not output the toolset shortcode within the condition. The conditional stuff works in both header / hooks, as I’ve put normal text in there and there isn’t any problem at all with that.

I’d like to Tom to respond to this as he has been helping me with this Toolset stuff these past few weeks (If possible).

One odd thing is.. when I put a hook and head both in there, the header would pull the shortcode out of the logic but the hook will not. Somehow them both being there allows the header to work. ‘shrug’. πŸ™‚

As always.. LOVE GP! and appreciate any help with this. \m/

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

So the conditions always work, yes?

Shortcodes also work.

However, when you add one of the shortcodes inside a condition, the shortcode doesn’t work?

Am I getting it right?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Jason

You got it correct, sir. πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I suppose that would depend on how they’re implementing their conditionals..

The Header and Hooks just run the content through do_shortcode() to execute them.

It may be worth asking Toolset support to give it a test – they might have an idea of what’s going on.

Jason

Works on three other themes (X, Divi, The 7, but not in your hook or header. Never had an issue with their conditional stuff until now. I had to ask. I’ll just figure out another way or learn php. No sweat. Still much love and thanks for looking into what you have. Mucho gratzi. β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m curious what the issue is. If you ever find the time to nudge them, definitely let me know what they say πŸ™‚

Jason

For you.. I will find out. Lol. But it’ll be a bit as I am already harassing them about their ajax uploads in their forms.. not letting my MEOW image re-namer work.. as well as not being able to upload more than one image at a time.. which is a total buzz kill. πŸ™‚ I’ll be back in a week or so and let you know.

Jason

I should probably also mention, just for s’s and giggles.. that I have conditional stuff everywhere else with shortcodes in them all through this site and everything works everywhere, without any problems whatsoever. That’s why I started here.. as it just doesn’t make any sense.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Very strange – I’ll try to find time to test it as well.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.