[Support request] Title disappearing on certain screen widths.

Home Forums Support [Support request] Title disappearing on certain screen widths.

Home Forums Support Title disappearing on certain screen widths.

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anthony

I’m having a problem with my title disappearing once the screen is reduced down to around what looks like 1000px.

When I turn my iPad to landscape the title disappears.

It’s not on the homepage, just the other pages.

I played around with the Global Header element settings and some media quires forever and can’t find a way to get it to work properly.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you have the Header Element set to Merged. Do you need it to be merged? If not edit the Header Element > Site Header tab and unset that option.

Anthony

Great! Simple.

It’s almost perfect. Now the home page .page-hero h1 is responsive until around 1000px and then it just creates this large gap below it. Is there a setting somewhere to fix this?

I have a media query that sets a negative margin to a section on my homepage that fixes this problem on mobile and smaller screens but I was just wondering if there was something in the settings that would fix it.

Thanks again for all your help.

Anthony

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So instead of using the CSS to fix the height of the hero – you can use the Top and Bottom Padding to size it. Which you can set separately for mobile.

Anthony

Definitely added that height parameter when it was all messed up a few days ago haha.

Running in circles! Thanks for your help.

Anthony

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.