[Support request] Thumbnail Css Class

Home Forums Support [Support request] Thumbnail Css Class

Home Forums Support Thumbnail Css Class

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sami

On desktop I have the thumbnails (size medium) right aligned which is fine but on mobile it looks really bad because there is only enough place for some broken words. I wanted to fix it with CSS so that it’s aligned center on mobile, but I can’t find a class or id to do that.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to the page where this issue is, you can edit your original topic and use the Site URL field for privacy.

Sami

Sure, I added the URL 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS:

@media (max-width: 420px) {
        .wp-block-image .alignright {
            float: none;
            margin-left: 0;
            width: 100%;
        }
        .wp-block-image .alignright img {
            width: 100%;
        }
    }
    Sami

That’s what I’ve tried before, the problem is that it affects not only the medium-thumbnails but also the small-thumbnails which where fine before. I guess it’s not possible to style only the small ones?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You could give the Image Block a CSS Class in the Advanced Settings. e.g med-thumb then you could target .wp-block-image.med-thumb

Sami

That’s exactly what I was looking for but where do I find the Advanced Settings?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Select the Block – in the Settings SideBar > Block Tab > Advanced

Sami

That’s funny, I couldn’t find the advanced field but I saw what you mean on screenshots of other users. So I deactivated all plugins and one (Formidable Forms) was causing it to disappear. Now it’s working perfectly, thanks a lot for the help!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Might be worth raising that with Formidable Forms as their code shouldn’t be effecting the Editor. Very odd. Glad you found out what was causing it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.