[Support request] three column row displaying as one

Home Forums Support [Support request] three column row displaying as one

Home Forums Support three column row displaying as one

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tom

Something real strange is happening, the home page is supposed to be two rows, three columns each with an image in each cell. It looks right in the editor but on the live site the images are all stacked up on top of each other. It is doing this in both chrome and ie browsers. It seems only happening on the home page, elsewhere in the site this is not happening. Up to yesterday this was not an issue.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

looks like a caching issue as several cached CSS files are not loading ( 404 ).
    Try flushing your caches – note that Beaver Builder also has a cache in its settings. Then check the site in an incognito/private browser.

If the issue remains flush and disable the cache plugin and let us know.

Tom

Thanks for getting back to me. I tried what you suggested and no change. We did have a redirect yesterday I don’t know if that has anything to do with this. It is still displaying incorrectly.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Did you flush the Beaver Builder Cache in Settings > Beaver Builder > Tools ?
    It is the cached CSS and JS files that are 404ing.

Tom

Yes, I did.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you tried editing the page in Beaver Builder as this should also perform cache clearing?
    If still an issue then you will need to speak with BB support as they have more info on why there cached files are not updating.

Tom

Yes, I did that and it still is not displaying properly.
    Can I just delete this page, create a new one called Home and it will take the place of the home page? This problem is not happening on any of the other pages.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can I just delete this page, create a new one called Home and it will take the place of the home page?

You could certainly try. Once you create a new page, just assign it to be the home page under WordPress Readings settings:
    https://wordpress.org/support/article/settings-reading-screen/

Might be good to check with BB’s support as David mentioned though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.