[Support request] Theme customisation not showing despite activating ALL the options

Home Forums Support [Support request] Theme customisation not showing despite activating ALL the options

Home Forums Support Theme customisation not showing despite activating ALL the options

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tony

I’ve been using GP for quite a while now and it’s been great. But now when I go to customise the theme all I get is a Widget area and none of the customise options at all?

I’ve been back to the activation of the Modules and used the option to select and activate them all. But when I click activate and apply, it then untucks all of the module options and I still cannot access any of the theme …all I get is this message…
    ———————
    Your theme has 11 widget areas, but this particular page doesn’t display them.

You can navigate to other pages on your site while using the Customiser to view and edit the widgets displayed on those pages.
    ————————

I stress that it has worked perfectly for me until recently but when I wanted to make some changes the customise options no longer appear at all.

Any ideas please on what has gone wrong?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

There is likely a plugin conflict.

Can you try disabling all plugins except GP Premium to test?

Let me know 🙂

Tony

Leo… thanks, I will try that and see if it works when the others are disabled. I’ll come back and reply when I’ve tried your possible solution.

Tony

Yes, disabling the other plugins worked and my customisation is back. I think I’ve found the culprit…
    ——————————
    BB Plugins Filterable Gallery – Lite
    Activate | Delete
    Amazing gallery modules for Beaver Builder by Beaver Builder Plugin
    ——————————

This is a lovely little plugin that has been working fine up to now. I don’t want to lose the use of it because it’s easy to use and works well at building galleries… but now I’ve disabled this plugin it’s no longer displaying the galleries for me? This is the link and, as you will see, there are no photographs now because I’ve disabled it…

https://chalfontsu3a.org.uk/new-experiences-gallery-2/

Any ideas on what I can do to re-activate it so that it doesn’t knock out GP?

Tony

Another thought…could I temporarily deactivate BB Plugins Filterable Gallery, then re-activate it when I’ve made my changes in GP? It’s a bit of a nuisance but that might work?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Could I temporarily deactivate BB Plugins Filterable Gallery, then re-activate it when I’ve made my changes in GP?

That would be an option but I would recommend reporting to this BB’s support first. They are usually quite good.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.