[Support request] The Website is responsive on Desktop, but not on the phone (After Updating)

Home Forums Support [Support request] The Website is responsive on Desktop, but not on the phone (After Updating)

Home Forums Support The Website is responsive on Desktop, but not on the phone (After Updating)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jumbo

Hi, first of all thank you for the best theme out there !

My website is working fine on Desktop (when resizing the window), but all of the sudden it is not responsive on any cell phone devices. Please help me out ๐Ÿ™

Best regards

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

its because of this CSS that your Pizza plugin is adding:

.wppizza-additive {
        white-space: nowrap;
    }

If you look at additive 34 it really long and breaks out of the container.
    To make the text wrap and remove this issue add this CSS:

.wppizza-additive {
        white-space: normal !important;
    }
    Jumbo

Hi David, thank you very much for the reply. It worked pretty well. There is just one small issue, I have tried everything (even tried the CSS), but I can’t figure out why the information showing on the mobile phone is different from the website.

For example: I have some dishes with descriptions and prices. All of it shows perfectly on the Desktop, but on mobile device it’s not the same (the description doesn’t appear and even the prices and the name of the dishes are no aligned properly).

I don’t know where the problem is ๐Ÿ™

Best regards

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am not seeing the issue myself, as the content is being generated by the plugin you would be better asking the plugin author directly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.