[Resolved] The menu button, the shopping cart and the search button leave for the right.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] The menu button, the shopping cart and the search button leave for the right.

Home Forums Support The menu button, the shopping cart and the search button leave for the right.

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Любомир

Hey. I’m sorry to appeal. When you turn on the caps from the logo for mobile everything works fine on all phones. The problem is only on iPhone 6 iOS 8.3. The menu button, the shopping cart and the search button leave for the right. It looks like it doesn’t fit on the screen. Of course this is not important, but would like to.
    Now the cap is included and the problem is visible.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That’s a pretty old phone and version of iOS. I don’t have a device to test that on.

Can you show me a screenshot of the issue?

Любомир
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, have you made any adjustments (CSS) to the mobile header? Does it happen here on our site?

Любомир

No Tom, did not make changes. It happens here and here (at this moment the cap is included here). On my two sites.

Любомир

Tom, this is not a problem. There is no need in principle. The only difference is that the menu button when the header is on is at the extreme right. This is a little more convenient for users of the mobile version of the site. The question is closed. No need to spend a lot of effort.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’ll see if I can find a way to test it 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.