[Resolved] The character encoding of the plain text document was not declared.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] The character encoding of the plain text document was not declared.

Home Forums Support The character encoding of the plain text document was not declared.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FunkyCss

Hi in my GP premium site , i see this in Firefox Debuger ” The character encoding of the plain text document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the file needs to be declared in the transfer protocol or file needs to use a byte order mark as an encoding signature. ”

I notice it shows that mostly on Woocomerce product pages and Cart + Checkout , so i dont know if is related with the Theme but i have tested in other theme and i did not see it there . so i wanted first to let you know , and seconde any opinions ? should i worry what is this actually ?

Thanks super team

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that error is related to the Facebook Pixel being called. I can’t see that being a problem as the tracking code would not be rendered on screen anyway.

FunkyCss

Hey David i just saw it too , the plugin i was using was making that issue .

Thank you for you support !

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.