[Resolved] Text Padding for the Full Width Homepage

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Text Padding for the Full Width Homepage

Home Forums Support Text Padding for the Full Width Homepage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Megan

I currently have a full width page set to be my hompage, using the Aspire theme (content, no sidebars). As issue I’m facing is that there’s no content padding, and any text I put in is running right on the very edge of the page, which is super tough to read on mobile.

I would still like images I have set to span the width of the page to do so, but would love to figure out how to add content padding to this page as is offered across other normal pages within a default container. If that makes sense?

Thanks πŸ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Aspires home page is built with Element – are you still using Elementor? If so you can select a Section and in the settings panel under Layout you can set the Content Width to Boxed.

Megan

Thanks for the quick reply πŸ™‚ I have disabled the Elementor plugin as I don’t like page builders. I was hoping there might have been an easy to add CSS code to adjust the homepage only.

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Which editor are you using ? If you’re using the Block Editor the you can add a Group Block which will maintain the Customizer Content Width and Padding.

If you’re using the Classic editor then you can use the HTML editor to wrap your content like so:

<div class="grid-container">
    <!-- your content here -->
    </div>
    Megan

Superstar, thankyou! I’m using the block editor, so formatting each section as a group has worked perfectly. Apologies for the basic questions – first time I’m using Gutenberg πŸ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad to be of help.
    BTW we have our own Block plugin for creating ‘sections’ etc:

https://generateblocks.com

It gives you some of the pagebuilder control without the overload or bloat πŸ™‚
    Still in Beta but will go live soon if you want to have a play.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.