[Resolved] Text not responding properly in header.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Text not responding properly in header.

Home Forums Support Text not responding properly in header.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Braden

If you look on my home page at home page at “houseostone.com” you can see that I have bit of text in the header that is serving as an email – it says “email or text” This text and email is working properly and is CENTERED. BUT the PROBLEM is that whenever I try to put my href HTML snippet for email into any other of my page headers the “email or text” shows up flush left at the bottom the header now matter what I do. The home page is the only page displaying the “email or text” properly centered even though all of the other headers are the same. I’ve tried to figure this out for the last hour to no avail.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I can’t see that “email or text” element on any of the other headers?
    If the content is the same on all your page headers and it is only the background image that is different then you can create a single PageHeader. Do not add a image, but do select Add Background Image from the content area. Then its just a case of adding those images as the featured image on the actual page.

Braden

I dont understand. I have three page headers that are all identical except for the images as you say. On my home page underneath the phone number is a bit of text that says EMAIL OR TEXT that you can click on and will open the email addy in the appropriate email client. I have tried putting the exact same HTML code in the other headers and that bit of text (EMAIL or TEXT) always shows up at the bottom of the header pushed all the way to the left.

WHY

Thanks.
    Braden

Braden

I figured it out. Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you got it resolved.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.