[Support request] Tengo un problema con GeneratePress, no puedo editar ni hacer nada

Home Forums Support [Support request] Tengo un problema con GeneratePress, no puedo editar ni hacer nada

Home Forums Support Tengo un problema con GeneratePress, no puedo editar ni hacer nada

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nora

Tengo un problema con GeneratePress, no puedo editar ni hacer nada con GeneratePress, lo he tenido que desinstalar, necesito ayuda!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you provide a bit more info?

Were you getting any specific errors?

Let me know 🙂

Nora

Hi Leo,

My english is not very good but I will try to explain you, I wrote yesterday to my hosting company and they found a problem with GeneratePress, :

[22-Jun-2019 17:45:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function generate_do_microdata() in /home/everypet/public_html/wp-content/themes/generatepress/header.php:20
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/everypet/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(722): require_once()
    #1 /home/everypet/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(671): load_template(‘/home/everypet/…’, true)
    #2 /home/everypet/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true)
    #3 /home/everypet/public_html/wp-content/themes/generatepress/index.php(18): get_header()
    #4 /home/everypet/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(78): include(‘/home/everypet/…’)
    #5 /home/everypet/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/everypet/…’)
    #6 /home/everypet/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/everypet/…’)
    #7 {main}
    thrown in /home/everypet/public_html/wp-content/themes/generatepress/header.php on line 20

And when you go to my website appears the next message:
    “El sitio está experimentando dificultades técnicas.”

my website is: http://www.every-pet.com

I hope you can help me to solve this asap.

Thank you and regards!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Did you modify the theme files at all?

What happened when you uninstall it and re-install? Same error?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.