[Resolved] Template via shortcode does not load with Elements>Hooks in search results page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Template via shortcode does not load with Elements>Hooks in search results page

Home Forums Support Template via shortcode does not load with Elements>Hooks in search results page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ronald

Hello,

The issue I’m about to explain can be seen and tested in website clone on – url – /wp-admin

Where can I add site credentials for you to access?

I’ve made a custom header section with Elementor, that I load above the nav menu using Elements. In the search results page however or other pages that start with ‘?’, that template part of the header won’t load, nor will other other templates that I load with a hook on ‘Entire site’.

Header is loaded with this hook: – url – /wp-admin/post.php?post=26244&action=edit
    Header template in Elementor: – url – /wp-admin/post.php?post=26206&action=elementor

It displays well on all pages, except for pages that start the page link with ‘?’, like search results: – url – /?post_type=product&s=papier
    of like pages that display a template: – url – /?elementor_library=header-top

Kind regards,
    Ronald Postma

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can send login details via the Account Issue form:

https://generatepress.com/contact/

Please add the URL of this topic to the form so we can track.

Ronald

Hi David,

Sent, thanks for the quick reply!
    Ronald

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you have any plugins, custom functions or theme templates that modify the search results?

Ronald

Hi David,

Yes I do, and I just found the issue. It’s the YITH Ajax Search plugin, the templates load fine with the hooks when I deactive YITH Ajax Search.

Sorry for the post, I should have double checked better. I’ll take this issue to YITH,

Regards,
    Ronald Postma

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem. Glad you found where the issue lies.
    As a note:
    If you use the header hook instead of before_header it provides an extra option to Disable the Site Header. This means you won’t require CSS to hide the site header.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.