[Resolved] System CRON

Home Forums Support [Resolved] System CRON

Home Forums Support System CRON

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Samuel

The context: I have a site under test on a sub-domain, everything is ok, everything works fine. I transfer the whole file from the subdomain to the main domain, I change the URLs in the database, everything is ok EXCEPT that suddenly the CRON system seems to stop working, causing internal errors in the wordpress core:

For Wp Rocket impossible to launch “Scheduled Cache Purge” or “Scheduled Database Optimization”, “rocket_critical_css_generation_cron”

In the “health” tab it is impossible to perform tasks like “wp_privacy_delete_delete_old_export_files”, “looping requests” (307), “REST API” (307)…

I also have this error that appears even if I disable all extensions: “An extension prevented updates by disabling “wp_version_check()”

In short, all scheduled tasks aren’t working.

I repeat the basic situation was that everything worked perfectly on my subdomain….

How is that possible? On the o2switch side (my hosting) they confirmed that this is not a server problem : “If the problem came from the server, it would be on the other site. It is then necessarily a parameter of your site to be modified and we will not have any additional details.”

I know it’s out of a theme issue but as I really don’t know what to do I’m asking your opinion, is there a “parameter” to modify when migrating from a subdomain to a main domain except for URL modifications? Have you ever had to deal with this problem? If you have any ideas because I’m blocking a little bit right now.

Thank you !

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Have you tried using a plugin to migrate the site instead of altering the database yourself? I usually use something like Duplicator to handle all of that stuff for me – never had any issues.

Samuel

Thing is it’s a almost 1go migration and it seems that these plugins have weight restriction no ?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, some of them do, yes. Is your database that big? It might be worth using the plugin for the database only. That way you can manually migrate the files.

Samuel

Hi, thanks for your reply, it was a caching issue at the server nivel that was delivering a wrong IP… everything back to normal.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Great to hear 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.