- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
March 25, 2019 at 10:59 am #849452Danny
Hello, I would like to apply white to my svg logo and menu for my new home page. I would like to leave the rest of the website the same. Can you help me, please?GeneratePress 2.2.2GP Premium 1.7.8March 25, 2019 at 1:06 pm #849585LeoStaffCustomer Support
Like to switch a logo for home page and change the navigation colors?
If so you will need to use our header element module:
Adding CSS: http://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/March 25, 2019 at 1:26 pm #849601Danny
I added the element and it works amazingly on the desktop. It broke my mobile menu. Can you help me fix it? The logo is supposed to be left on mobile. The apply now is supposed to be next to the hamburger menu.March 25, 2019 at 3:58 pm #849721Danny
To clarify, I would like to make it look like the sticky header on mobile as shown here:March 25, 2019 at 4:28 pm #849751LeoStaffCustomer Support
– Looks like you are still using the old page header module and not the header element as suggested above. I would recommend using the new module.
– Your example screenshot you provided above shows no merge on mobile so you will need to use the Merge on desktop only option in header element:
– To add a button inside of the header on mobile, try using the mobile header option and you can add the button using HTML and hooks:
Adding CSS: http://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/March 25, 2019 at 7:57 pm #849845Danny
Hi, I decided not to use the sticky menu and previous mobile menu with custom code and button. I deleted the old page header. I applied the new header to the front page and the entire site. I tried to do exclusions but it’s not working for me and therefore I am having issues on the other pages with a white section in the menu. It’s applying the white logo and menu everywhere. How do I apply the original menu with the dark blue color?March 25, 2019 at 8:35 pm #849861LeoStaffCustomer Support
The exclusion rule should definitely work.
Not sure why you would need it though?
You should only apply to that specific page hero to the front page.
Make sure to clear your caching plugin.
Adding CSS: http://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/March 26, 2019 at 7:15 am #850414Danny
I would like to apply this menu to front page and about page only. How may I accomplish this?March 26, 2019 at 8:51 am #850529Danny
Nevermind I figured it out. I didn’t realize you can select individual pages.March 26, 2019 at 9:59 am #850586LeoStaffCustomer Support
Glad you figured out 🙂
Adding CSS: http://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.