[Support request] Support Template

Home Forums Support [Support request] Support Template

Home Forums Support Support Template

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sumit

Hi I really liked the customizations that you guys have done to bbpress plugin. You guys should sell it, I would def like to buy it. Maybe create a support plugin for a wordpress website?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Here is the CSS stylesheet we use for bbPress:
    https://generatepress.com/wp-content/themes/generatepress_official/css/gp-bbpress.css?ver=1531454458

Hope this helps!

Sumit

this is the only thing you changed? Are other features and options already exist in bbpress?

Sumit

Basically I am trying to see how I can add a support section to my website, that works exactly like yours do.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s all of the CSS we used.

We also have quite a few private functions we use, but the actual style of the forum is all inside that CSS.

Dominik Mukrecki

Hi,

in my (and also the others) opinion your stylesheet for the bbpress rocks! It just speeds up the development process of my forum πŸ™‚

I would ask you for one detail. Can I use your stylesheet as a replacement of an original bbpress CSS file? Or need I to include both files: original bbpress and your stylesheet?

Due to performance improvements would like to prevent the loading of unnecessary files.

Regards,
    Dominic

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You will need both πŸ™‚

Dominik Mukrecki

Thank you very much for help! πŸ™‚

Just some information for future amateurs, who will try hard customizing bbpress. If you want to simply eliminate some items from bbpress template for sure (not by using display: none;), there is solution which needs child theme.

1. Check folder: /wp-content/plugins/bbpress/templates and try to find template with annoying elememt (for example one with class="bbp-header" in loop-replies.php)
    2. Open .php file and gently erase whole html tag
    3. Upload modified template into /wp-content/themes/generatepress_child/bbpress
    4. Be happy with replies list without header using hard code instead of CSS πŸ™‚

Regards,
    Dominic

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome.

Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.