[Resolved] Super Package – Backgrounds & Secondary Nav

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Super Package – Backgrounds & Secondary Nav

Home Forums Support Super Package – Backgrounds & Secondary Nav

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Drew

Hi there,

I purchased the Super package a little while back and I noticed I don’t have the licenses for the Backgrounds & Secondary Nav add-ons. Would it be possible to get these, I just don’t know how this works- I paid $20 dollars for the package but I think they were added right after I bought it and it’s the same price still with these add-ons so I’m hoping I still get them since they would be half the price of the Super Package to buy the two separately.

Thanks,

-Drew

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Drew,

If you purchased the package within a couple days of the Backgrounds or Secondary Nav being released, I can give them to you for free.

If not, you have a couple options.

1. Upgrade to GP Premium, which includes all the addons, including all future addons.
    2. Purchase the addons separately.

The Super Package only includes currently released addons (at the time of purchase) – which is where it differs from GP Premium.

The system simply doesn’t allow me to attach those downloads to previously purchased Packages, unless I want to go through hundreds of payments and update them manually, which I can’t do.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns – I try to keep things as fair as possible, for my customers and myself ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Are the downloads available to you in your account?

If so, I can generate the keys for you, as it means you made your purchase in time to receive those downloads.

Thanks!

Ivaylo Popov

Sorry to bump old thread. It is a possible to upgrade from Super Package to Premium?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sure, shoot me an email to support@generatepress.com with the email you used to purchase and I’ll send you a coupon ๐Ÿ™‚

Ivaylo Popov

Send, thank you for fast reply:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.