[Support request] "Sunshine Photo Cart" plugin won't obey GP's from Sidebar Layouts, etc

Home Forums Support [Support request] "Sunshine Photo Cart" plugin won't obey GP's from Sidebar Layouts, etc

Home Forums Support "Sunshine Photo Cart" plugin won't obey GP's from Sidebar Layouts, etc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jenness

Hey, guys, I know this isn’t really your problem, but I can’t get any help from the plugin developer. I am SO frustrated.

In all the Sunshine Gallery Pages, it won’t obey any of GP’s elements. Page Header, Sidebar Layout, Footer Widgets, Page Builder Container, Disable Elements, and it won’t even show the right Feature Image.

I have the premium version of GP.

All my plugins are updated. I’ve disabled all the plugins I can, even my caching plugin.

In Sunshine Setting, on the Design tab, there’s a box you can tick to Disable Sunshine’s CSS. That didn’t change anything. So at least there’s a clue that it’s not a CSS problem.

Is there a setting somewhere in GP that will force Sunshine to obey GP’s elements? Any ideas at all? I don’t know anyone locally that knows WordPress that would take a look. I’m at my wit’s end.

Jenness

Oh, I forgot, it might be helpful if I left an URL of a page that isn’t working.

http://www.thegreencheetah.com/galleries/gallery/wedding/sanford-weber

Its Parent is “Wedding” and it has 3 children. Each item has its own Page. It doesn’t actually call them a Page, it calls them a “Gallery” and there’s a list of Galleries just like there’s a list of Pages. The image in the Featured Image spot isn’t even right. It’s from the Featured Image chosen on the “reveal” Gallery which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I have no Page Header selected, Sidebar Layout = Default, Footer Widgets = 0 widgets, Page Builder Container = Default, Disable Elements = all boxes ticked, Featured Image selected is

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not exactly clear what the problem is?

I see a lot of CSS from Sunshine plugin for sure. You also have lots of console errors.

Not sure what’s special about it but maybe consider a different gallery plugin? Envira is really popular: function generate_category_logo()
    {
    if ( is_category( ‘My Category’ ) || in_category( ‘My Category’ ) ) {
    return ‘URL TO CATEGORY LOGO’;
    }

return ‘URL TO SITE-WIDE LOGO’;
    }

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.