[Resolved] Submenu/Secondary Menu Horizontal upon Hovering Primary Menu Item

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Submenu/Secondary Menu Horizontal upon Hovering Primary Menu Item

Home Forums Support Submenu/Secondary Menu Horizontal upon Hovering Primary Menu Item

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rylan Urban

I’m trying to make the secondary menu appear under the primary menu when the “Energy Options” item is hovered. If this is not possible, then I’d like the submenu items for the “Energy Options” item to appear just as the secondary menu is appearing now. (both solutions would have the same visual effect).

I’m just not sure where to begin? I’ve looked at this https://docs.generatepress.com/article/building-simple-mega-menu/ which get’s me close, but I don’t need the bolded submenu options, just the options I already have nicely centered.

Website is energyhub.org (I just emailed login info to support@generatepress.com with the subject title “EnergyHub.org”).

Rylan Urban

Here is what it looks like: img

I just want that secondary menu to slide down when hovering “Energy Options” – it would look so smooth. What’s the easiest way to do this.

Rylan Urban

Resolved. I’m going to opt for the mega-menu. I guess it will work and allows for some flexibility and expansion of items. Love this theme…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Rylan,

That is definitely your best bet 🙂

Glad you figured out!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.