[Support request] Submenu on mobile is cutoff

Home Forums Support Submenu on mobile is cutoff

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Leo 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kelly

Hello!

I have a question on mobile menus. I have my site setup that the mobile menu dropdown is at the top of the site when in mobile mode. The main nav and sub-menus all show fine, but one of the sub-menus has more items than others and is being cut-off in mobile mode when viewed on a phone. You can “pinch” on a mobile device and see the other items, but it’s pretty tricky to actually click on one of them. It is the sub-menu for “My Account”, after login, that is the problem. I offer courses and workshops that are held online and also have a membership area of my site that is listed in this dropdown. Depending on how involved one of my clients is with my work, their sub-menu for “My Account” could be quite lengthy, being that a page is added for each offering they’ve enrolled in.

Can you tell me what options I would have to make this more user friendly? I had a client contact me this morning because they didn’t realize their course page was listed because the sub-menu won’t scroll on a mobile device and this item was cutoff. Because this course was listed last on the menu, it wasn’t initially showing when they clicked “My Account”.

Thanks so much for your time!

GP Premium 1.6.2

Leo Customer Support

Hi there,

Using the slideout navigation is probably your best bet:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/activating-slide-out-navigation/

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.