[Resolved] Sub menu showing on hover

Home Forums Support Sub menu showing on hover

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Steve

Hi,

I am using premium and the Aspire skin and have a problem with the menu.

Every time i hover over the menu tabs a small blank sub-menu shows up even though i haven’t added any pages or created a sub-menu.

Even if i change the navigation-drop down to click or click arrow a small one line sub-menu still appears when hover.

Any clue how i can stop this small light grey sub-menu appearing when i hover?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

thats actually a browser tool tip as your menu items have been given a Title Attribute that contains some white space – which is odd as thats not default behaviour of GP or the Site you imported.

Can you go to Appearance > Menus edit a menu item – is the Title Attribute field visible? If it isn’t go to Screen Options ( top right corner ) and enable them and make sure the Title Attribute fields doesn’t contain any spaces.

Steve

Hi David,

Title attributes wasn’t enabled so i have ticked the box and made sure there are no spaces but i still have the issue.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try disabling any plugins aside from GP Premium and Elementor.

Steve

Hi David,

I have deactivated WP Forms, WP Show posts and SG Optimiser but unfortunately i still have the problem

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Very bizzarre.
    Can you try deleting that Menu and rebuilding it from scratch

Steve

I have deleted the primary menu and it has fixed the issues, i just need to rearrange the pages and it should be ok

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that – ill have a look to see if its something odd with the site import.
    All ok with re-arranging the menus? Its just a case of dragging them into order.

Steve

It seems to keep defaulting to the Footer menu but i am happy with that as it all seems to work.

Steve

Now it playing up again, i have the sub menu coming back and i have 2 menus now which i can’t seem to remove

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry are you referring to the primary menu?

Don’t think I’m seeing the issue:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/zg4mpXcoSC

Steve

I have just built a fresh menu, given it another name and ticked the primary menu box and so far it seems to work as it should.

I still have the main menu and the footer menu but the new one seems to work ok at the moment

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok sounds good.

Let me know if you need another look 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.