[Resolved] Sub menu issues with child theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sub menu issues with child theme

Home Forums Support Sub menu issues with child theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nick

How goes all?

So before we begin I have a confession to make, Im a bit of a noob with wordpress but I cant deny its potential. That said, I am trying to help out a friend of mine with her site, and I ran into an issue that I really have no idea how to tackle. If you go to http://healyourselfnecklaces.com/ and check out the navigation menu, there are three sub menus under the Storefront nav, with each linking to a specific etsy page. Problem is you cant actually select any of them because the minute you move the mouse off the storefront link the sub menus go away. It also looks like they are falling behind the content, and I tried to fix that with a z index adjustment to no avail…with that said, a little help please?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Nick,

Bit hard to tell what’s going on – looks like there might be some conflicting CSS somewhere.

I see you have a child theme with custom CSS, and that you’re importing CSS from another theme. I’m guessing there’s some CSS in one of those files that is causing some kind of conflict.

It’s hard to tell without combing through all of the code, so maybe just try commenting out chunks one at a time to test and see if you can find the problem code.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.