[Resolved] Stylize list of posts in "home" and "categories" in formats that are UX trend

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Stylize list of posts in "home" and "categories" in formats that are UX trend

Home Forums Support Stylize list of posts in "home" and "categories" in formats that are UX trend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Douglas Renato

For the “home” page and “categories” would be a good option to stylize in these formats, which are trend in most major blogs.

Image – A:
    ss1

Picture – B:
    ss2

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Definitely interesting styles – I’ll consider it. Both of those would be pretty heavy on the coding side of things, which isn’t really the GP philosophy. However, if I can make it work with minimal code, I don’t see why not.

Both styles are likely something that will be achievable with WP Show Posts in the future.

Douglas Renato

I understand that it will not be by default identical, because as I said would have a lot of code, but if you have options that are at least close to that, it will be no problem for me to make a custom style.
    Annoying for the release of GP Premium 1.5 with WP Show Posts.

Thank you, Tom.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s possible already using hooks and CSS, but it would definitely be a decent amount of code/tweaking. I’ll see what I can do in WPSP 🙂

Douglas Renato

Ok, thank you!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.