[Support request] Style attribute added automatically

Home Forums Support [Support request] Style attribute added automatically

Home Forums Support Style attribute added automatically

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Diego

Hello everyone

I’m really frustrated right now because I try to solve this problem for more than a week now.

I have no clue why, but there is always automatically added a style attribute to nearly every single div on my site. It always looks like this <div style="height: auto !important">

The problem is, that when I define the height in CSS it always changes it back to this one. But in the source code it looks fine. It’s only the loaded page where it changes.
    My first thought was this must be a plugin. So I deactivated every single plugin on my site. But it still happened.
    Is there someone who can help me out with this?

All the best
    Diego

Example Webpage: https://shortorial.com/quickly-fix-the-color-and-brightness-of-a-picture-in-photoshop/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

it must be a plugin or script that is injecting these styles on the front end.
    When disabling plugins you may need to clear any plugin / server or browser caches ( or view in a private browser ) or you may not be seeing the updated page. Can you try this?

Also do you have any scripts / functions added to a child theme or GP hooks ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.