[Resolved] Stuck at site library

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Stuck at site library

Home Forums Support Stuck at site library

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MPribadi

The “Gathering information” loading stuck for 15 minutes. This is the error on the console:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: can't convert undefined to object.
    onClick .../wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/dist/site-library.js?ver=2.0.2:5
        promise callback*onClick .../wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/dist/site-library.js?ver=2.0.2:5
        ki .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:176
        ji .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:13
        mi .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:13
        lf .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:13
        wi .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:187
        Kd .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:32
        pc .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:32
        Wf .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:34
        <anonymous> .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:236
        uf .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:15
        Qd .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:42
        sc .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:41
        unstable_runWithPriority .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react.min.js?ver=16.13.1:25
        Da .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:60
        <anonymous> .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:236
        Ei .../wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:41

And the error log on the server:

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/site-library/class-site-library-rest.php on line 369
    PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/site-library/class-site-library-rest.php on line 380
    PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/site-library/class-site-library-rest.php on line 391
    PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/site-library/class-site-library-rest.php on line 369
    PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/site-library/class-site-library-rest.php on line 380
    PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/site-library/class-site-library-rest.php on line 391

I’ve been successfully install gp theme on several server. This is my first error.
    I’ve tried reinstal the gp premium plugin with no luck.
    I’m using multisite, disabled all the plugin, no active server cache.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Strange – those PHP warnings are happening during the option import process, which is after the Gathering Information stage.

Can you check your error_log for any new warnings that happen directly after encountering the error when trying to gather information?

Which site are you trying to import?

MPribadi

I try to import Learned, when it failed I move to Crypto then Uno, all the same.
    First stuck happen at “Activating Plugin” after that at “Gathering Information”
    And no new error logged after the encounter.
    Im going to reinstall everything, since it’s a fresh project anyway.
    I’ll update how it goes.

Update:
    Importing simpler site like Slideout and Article is not a problem.
    But will trigger the same error in the console and php warning in the error_log, if I try to import the elementor type site like Learned, stuck at the “Activating plugin”.
    For now I settle with simpler site library, and move on with the project.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Very strange that it wouldn’t trigger a PHP error. We’ll look into this to see if there’s a bug happening somewhere.

MPribadi

Thanks Tom, that’s good enough for me.
    I’ll mark this as resolved.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.