[Resolved] Stripe Intergration

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Stripe Intergration

Home Forums Support Stripe Intergration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tenchystryder

Evening guys

How easy is it to integrate Strip payments into WP / GP ?

I am currently using the plugin by tips & tricks which works well, but was looking at the options through my stripe dashboard and to be totally honest I have absolutely no idea where to start or how it all works. I think I would most definitely need help if I decided to go down this route but my issue is, what happens if the plugin stop working or is no longer supported, I would then have to integrate anyway.

I do not have a shop front either like WC as I don’t need it. This is normally just a gateway payment for coach seats.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I believe using a plugin is the way to go – the implementation should be the same in GP as if you are using a default twenty series themes.

I would recommend spending some time researching for a reputable plugin to minimize the chance of plugin not working or no longer supported in the future.

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

tenchystryder

Hi Leo

The plugin I have seems well supported “at the moment”. It works well with the site I just worry if it’s support ever stopped, another plugin won’t work as well.
    Hence I am investigating the full integration. The other aspect is the plugin takes the payer OFF site to handle the payment which is handy as I don’t have to worry about the stored card details.

Thanks for help. I will continue to keep my options open.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.