[Resolved] strange menu

Home Forums Support strange menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Darron

Hi Tom
    Hope the move went well – I’ve you are still tied up no rush on this, chill and get unpacked πŸ™‚

When you are back in circulation could you take a look at this site again: http://bloomhosting.users42.interdns.co.uk/

You’ll see I’ve a issue with my float right menu. Cleared cache etc, again it’s probably my doing, however once free any advice would be grand πŸ™‚

Speak soon

Darron

Jamal

Hi

Adding some padding to your main navigation seems to fix things.

Agressively support the kind of work you want to see. Buy it. Talk about it. Review it.

Darron

Jamal
    Thanks for coming back to me – there should be padding already on the nav items – see here:

.main-navigation .main-nav ul li a, .menu-toggle, .main-navigation .mobile-bar-items a {
    padding-left: 25px;
    padding-right: 25px;
    line-height: 0px;
    }

looks like it’s not being applied maybe?

Darron

Jamal

Im just a beginner so i might be wrong but i think you dont have padding around primary menu items. Go to Appearnce > Customize > Element spacing, then add some spacing under Primary Menu Items.

Agressively support the kind of work you want to see. Buy it. Talk about it. Review it.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The line-height shouldn’t be 0px. Make sure the menu item height has a value in “Customize > Element Spacing”.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Darron

Jamal
    Once again, many thanks for your help – just managed to discover issue – it’s the fact I had no height applied πŸ™‚

Darron

Ha!! tom – just added this and replied as your response came in – I need a kick up the bum!! πŸ™‚

All sorted guys

Thanks again

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.