[Resolved] strange menu behavior

Home Forums Support [Resolved] strange menu behavior

Home Forums Support strange menu behavior

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mmarvel

Hello, I’ve added a couple of indented items in my menu under a top item. I notice now when I hover over the top item to see the “dropdown” sub-listed items i get a scroll bar way to the right of the entire menu and the very last primary menu item gets moved to a second line. Almost like there is not enough room on the first or top horizontal list of menu items. I just want the dropdown of items so I’m not sure where the scroll bar came from or if I somehow added it.

Here’s what it looks like >>https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qcvZ0hPvj9ikCm4S1HdMa12h_Hj8pK5L

How do i get rid of the scrollbar and just keep the dropdown on hover.

Thanks. Martha

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know 🙂

mmarvel

Hello Leo,

Sent the link. Please advise as this behavior makes the menu look strange and hard to read.

thanks. Martha

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm this shouldn’t happen by default and we haven’t had this issue reported.

Can you temporarily remove the custom CSS you’ve added to see if it solves the issue?

Also clear and disable the caching plugin if you need another look so we can see the source of the code.

Thanks!

mmarvel

hello… I tried both clearing the caching and css. Not sure why that worked but put the css back and it seems to be ok. Wish I knew what made it happen but still its working.

Thanks. Martha

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad it’s working!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.