[Resolved] Strange behaviour after update

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Strange behaviour after update

Home Forums Support Strange behaviour after update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Harris

Hello,

I had a “accordion in tabs” FAQ page in one of my GPP sites. It was operating as expected for a long time.
    After the last GP update it doesn’t seem to operate properly.

(you can check it by clicking on some questions, it jumps from one tab to the other and it dissapears all questions sometimes, it also does not always color Green the open question as it was supposed to)

The changes made to the site between the operating and non operating modes was istalling Yoast and updating GP. I have deactivated Yoast to check if the problem was on that but the problem presists

I have to mention here that when in elementor preview mode it shows and opperates fine.

I can’t say for sure that its a GP problem but I’m posting it so you can have a look at it.

Thanks
    Harris

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You have a javascript error on the page which is likely causing the issue: https://www.screencast.com/t/uDWcAuvPGm

Looks like particles.js hasn’t been installed properly.

Harris

Thanks Tom.

I deactivated particles.js though, (it wasn’t involved in that page anyway) and the issue remains.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, strange indeed. I can’t think of anything in GPP – especially in the recent update – that would cause something like this. It looks like some sort of bug in the accordion javascript. Can you try deactivating your plugins one by one to see if one of them is causing the conflict?

Harris

It looks something like a conflict with Acordion in TABS (as accordion on itself works fine and tabs on itself too).
    I tried the plugin deactivation method before contacting you with no results.

I guess it might be an elementor issue.

I just noticed it after GPP update so I asked here first.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem – hopefully they’re able to help you fix it 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.