[Support request] Sticky widget under menu or over picture

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sticky widget under menu or over picture

Home Forums Support Sticky widget under menu or over picture

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Agustin

Hi guys, I am using generate press and elementor pro, and have one big difficult hope you can help.

The hostel booking engine , provides a link to a page to make the booking and thats the form I need to paste under menu to be visible in all pages.

This is the link
    http://reservation.bookhostels.com/ranchograndehostel.com/

Problem is the link is a full page that includes a forma and other content and i only need the form floating under the menu and then when the user click there and fill the data and press search, the full page link opens as above

I have this code , but I can not achieve results, can you help, I attach an image with my goal.

`

<h3 class=”title”>RESERVAS</h3>

<iframe src=”http://reservation.bookhostels.com/ranchograndehostel.com/&#8221; width=”100%” height=”100%” kwframeid=”1″></iframe>

header

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi, have you checked with the link provider? It’s better that the URL only requests the content you require. Let us know, if not we can look at whether there is a simple way of stripping out what you need.

Agustin

Hi again Dave, yes I just checked , they only provide the full link to page and nothing more.

If you can help in any way I will be gratefull, I know this will be above and beyond you duty!

Regards
    Agustin

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I think we may hit some site origin issues, could you add the iframe to your site so i can i have a look?

Agustin

I will add an html section with the html code under the banner

Agustin

Done !

Thanks a lot Dave

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi, i have tried some javascript fixes to remove elements from the form content. Unfortunately it is not possible due to site origin issues. That is you cannot edit scripts that are coming from another domain.

I would advise you go back to the account manager at hostelsworld and challenge them on this. I see they have various banner / widget options for affiliates. So this shouldn’t be a major task for them.

Agustin

Thanks Dave, I have just asked them the same today and they told me that the banners and widgets are only for affiliates and not for properties.

I will tell to the owner to ask them for a widget code , hope he can put some pressure on them!

Anyway thanks for everything Dave, really thanks a lot!

Regards
    Agustin Juarez

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome, sorry i couldn’t help fix this. But i am sure as a property owner they must be more willing to help. All the best!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.