[Support request] Sticky Navigation Disappears (Interference with Premium Addons PRO Plugin

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sticky Navigation Disappears (Interference with Premium Addons PRO Plugin

Home Forums Support Sticky Navigation Disappears (Interference with Premium Addons PRO Plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    franzescodesign

Hi Tom,

I’m writing on behalf of my team. So we have this stage website we’re working on that uses a Premium Addons Pro plugin. We’re using the GPP and GPP Premium too and as much as possible, we wanted to work on the native theme’s functionality for the navigation. But upon working on it, I noticed that the sticky navigation disappears after scrolling down the hero section of the site.

I disabled and checked the plugins we’re using and found out that the Premium Addons Pro interferes the theme’s sticky navigation. Is there a way to fix this? If not, we might as well create the navigation/header through Elementor’s. Hoping to hear from you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

have you spoken with the Premium Pro Addon author? Their code needs some better scope handling by the looks of it.

I will have a word with Tom to see if there is anything we can do at our end.

franzescodesign

Hi David,

We’re still waiting to hear from their end.

Thank you so much David and team! Hoping to hear from you again 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

We’re still looking into , but as its there script that is adding properties to the element I can’t see we can stop it from happening. Be good to hear what they have to say, might give us some pointers.

franzescodesign

Okay this is noted. We’ll update you once we hear from their end. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.