[Resolved] sticky menu not lining up

Home Forums Support [Resolved] sticky menu not lining up

Home Forums Support sticky menu not lining up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jim

Hi,
    I am using a header element that has Header Width and Inner Header Width set to Full. I have the navigation floated right and the logo stays on the left and the navigation stays at the right side of the screen to whatever width you drag it to. I am using a sticky header that works find except it appears to be contained and not full width so when it becomes visible it is lined up to the left of the header menu. Am I missing a setting somewhere?
    I am using the latest versions of GP.

Jim

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Jim,

Any chance you can link us to your site?

A guess would be the header has padding, while the sticky navigation doesn’t. That could explain the difference in display.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Jim

Tom,

The sticky navigation is lined up where the header navigation would be if the Header Inner Width were set to contained. I want to keep it set to Full Width because the navigation floats to and follows the right edge of the screen. I would like the sticky navigation to do the same.

The sticky navigation acts as if it’s Header Inner Width is set to Contained.

Thanks for the quick reply,

Jim

Jim

Tom,

I am using WAMP and have not migrated the site out to hosting yet.

Jim

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, have you tried setting the navigation inner width to full as well?: Customize > Layout > Primary Navigation.

Jim

Tom,
    That worked but it moved the sticky menu a little too far to the right. I was able to fix that with the following css.

.main-navigation.navigation-stick .inside-navigation {
    padding-right: 40px;
    }

Thanks,

Jim

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.