[Resolved] Sticky Bar with value change when scroll up and down

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sticky Bar with value change when scroll up and down

Home Forums Support Sticky Bar with value change when scroll up and down

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Richard

Hi Generatepress Team,

I want to replicate sticky bar in this website https://www.soundguys.com/best-noise-cancelling-earbuds-5897/. The sticky bar value change after I scroll up or down. Do you have any clue to do this ? Really appreciate for your help.

Regards

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

what content do you want to be displayed in the sticky header?

Richard

Hi David,

Thanks for reply. Actually the content is similar with the link that I mention to you. Its contains the name of product, price and link button buy to amazon.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you provide a link to your Site? Need to understand how that content is generated on your page to see if we can hook that into the sticky nav somehow.

Richard

I’m sorry David, actually my site hasn’t been published yet and I just tried it on my localhost. In general, the content is made from WordPress post as usual and does not use GeneratePress element sections.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Something like that would require some custom javascript development, which we can’t provide in the forum, unfortunately.

There might be a plugin out there that achieves it, but if not, you should be able to find a developer that can code something up for you with a service like codeable.io.

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Richard

Okey Tom.. Thanks for your info. I will try to make the javascript.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.