[Resolved] Stick Navigation

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Stick Navigation

Home Forums Support Stick Navigation

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    David

Hello Support,

i have issues with the Sticky Navigation. I am not sure, where i have to set the logos. Site identity or Primary Navigation?
    Also the search icon jump in a different row. Under Sticky Navigation is not point to set the logo. With the 1.7.8 i don’t that issue.

Please help!

Thanks!
    David

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you figured this out?

I just checked your site and can see a sticky navigation logo and no problem with the navigation search:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/r2XM3pFo

Let me know 🙂

David

Hello Leo, thanks for you fast response. The Issue is only with firefox. Please check with them.

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am seeing a ‘White Space Node’ in the FF developers tools just after the last Menu Item ( before the search ). Which is causing the issue.

Can you check your Menu and make sure there isn’t anything odd with any menu items? Sorry that sounds a bit vague but i can only assume something in the menu is inserting the white space

David

Hello David,

i created a fresh new wordpress website with nothing. Just using the logos and sticky navigation, just one menu point. please check this website with firefox. Same issue.

https://shotokancenter.com/petro2

Thanks for your support.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Does the issue go away if you remove the logo?

David

Yes, if I remove the sticky logo it goes away. Also I disable all plugins. Just your theme and plugin.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, looks like a bug.

Can you try adding this CSS?:

.nav-float-right .is_stuck.main-navigation.has-branding:not(.toggled) ul,
    .nav-float-right .is_stuck.main-navigation.has-sticky-branding:not(.toggled) ul{
      letter-spacing: unset;
    }

.nav-float-right .is_stuck.main-navigation.has-branding:not(.toggled) .menu > li,
    .nav-float-right .is_stuck.main-navigation.has-sticky-branding:not(.toggled) .menu > li {
      display: block;
      float: left;
    }
    David

Hello Tom,

yes, that was the issue. Now is working fine on both websites. Thanks for your support. I love, what you do. Have a great weekend.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks for confirming! We’ll get this fix out in 1.8.2 soon.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.