[Resolved] Spacing between Header and Content

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Spacing between Header and Content

Home Forums Support Spacing between Header and Content

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Barney

How do you remove the space between Primary Navigation and Content? I’d like it to be 0 px between the menu and the content section so my first section, a slider, is flush with the menu and full-width inside the content box with no padding or margins. Here is an example of how I want the menu to be flush with the slider: http://houstonhardwoods.com/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you could add the slider to a GP Header Element using an elementor template shortcode.

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

Barney

Hi David,

Great idea! That was exactly what I needed.

New question: The image in the GP Header Element is distorting the header image. The image is constrained where it should be, but it’s only showing me the top-left of the graphic.

Thank you,
    Barney

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thats great. I can’t access your new site anymore? (can’t remember if you sent a login…).

Barney

Whoops, I have it locked down as I develop. I’ve just opened it up again. Can you access it now?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Would it make sense to keep the Background image on the Site Header instead of the Header Element?

Barney

I’m fine with it as a background image, in either location, but once I removed the image from the Header Element, the Site Header background image no longer displayed.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

On the header element – remove the merge option on the Site Header tab

Barney

Perfect!! Thank you so much for your help.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad to be of help

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.