[Resolved] Space Between "Use Sections"

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Space Between "Use Sections"

Home Forums Support Space Between "Use Sections"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mary Pearson

Can you tell me please how I reduct the vertical height between sections?

Currently there appears to be about 100px between each section. I’d like to reduce that space to about 20px.

I’ve tried various CSS settings but have not been able to accomplish it.

Would really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

There shouldn’t be – can you link me to the page?

Mary Pearson

Unfortunately I can’t send you a link. The live site is on my VPS while I re-build it on my new Dedicated server, so the only way I can work on it is to adapt my hosts file, but I took a screenshot that is uploaded to https://ibb.co/jiiSz5

This is not what it is going to look like, but it will give you an idea of how much space is between each section.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm hard to tell with that screenshot. But there shouldn’t be any default margin in sections.

Any chance you can duplicate this on a test server? Thanks!

Mary Pearson

Well the interesting thing is that when I deactivate GP Premium, the spaces disappear, but in my layout options for padding, I have top and bottom for everything set to 0px.

It will be another few days before I transfer to the new server, and if I still have the problem then I’ll be able to send you the link.

Thanks for checking it out. I’ll leave this topic open until I get it resolved.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm Sections would be deactivated if you deactivate GP premium so it would turn it into a normal page.

We will be here 🙂

Mary Pearson

Just tidying up loose ends. I ended up going with a different layout than I originally had so this is no longer an issue. Closing the ticket.

Thanks guys!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.