[Support request] Sortable icon grid using GP (or some tools).

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sortable icon grid using GP (or some tools).

Home Forums Support Sortable icon grid using GP (or some tools).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rafał

Hello Tom and Team!

Could you please direct me how could I create a similar sortable grid using GP as seen here. Is there a WP plugin or dev solution I could use? I’ve stuck on this and any help would be appreciated.

Many page builders have some kind of grids, usually however these are portfolios grid using images, or posts grids using WP posts as the source of data, but this won’t work for me I think.

What I’m trying to create is dynamic posts based on some database containing:
    – Post name
    – Post subtitle
    – Post description
    – A post’s icon url
    When you click on grid’s item the page will load very same template regardless of the item clicked, but the item clicked will pass over a variable directing the template to the database and load content from there. I assume it’s doable in GP with some help of an external tool, which I’m struggling to descdribe or name 🙂

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks
    Rafal

Rafał

Well, actually ,the grid itself could also be created dynamically based on database content 🙂
    What’s the starting poing, for that?

Thanks.
    Rafal

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Have you checked out FacetWP? Might be worth looking at.

Other than that, you might need something custom coded, unfortunately.

This kind of functionality is something I’d like to add to our WP Show Posts plugin soon 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.