[Support request] Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Home Forums Support Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jesper

Hi
    When pressing Configure I get this message: Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.
    And the GP menu is not in the aperance menu..
    please help
    Thanks
    Jesper

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you check to make sure you have the GeneratePress Theme installed and activated – in Appearance > Themes

Jesper

the minute I activate the theme the site craches…

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to WPML_LS_Settings_Strings::register_slot_strings() must be an instance of WPML_LS_Slot, array given, called in /home/jesperb3/public_html/dev/test/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings-strings.php on line 38 and defined in /home/jesperb3/public_html/dev/test/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings-strings.php:66 Stack trace: #0 /home/jesperb3/public_html/dev/test/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings-strings.php(38): WPML_LS_Settings_Strings->register_slot_strings(Object(WPML_LS_Post_Translations_Slot), Array) #1 /home/jesperb3/public_html/dev/test/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php(395): WPML_LS_Settings_Strings->register_all(Array, Array) #2 /home/jesperb3/public_html/dev/test/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language- in /home/jesperb3/public_html/dev/test/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings-strings.php on line 66

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can see in the file path that all the errors are pointing towards a plugin sitepress-multilingual-cms.

Can you try disabling that first?

jeff

I am soooooo stupid, luckily I found this message in a bottle . . . Ha ha

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.