[Support request] Some queries about "News Magazine "Layout with Generatepress

Home Forums Support [Support request] Some queries about "News Magazine "Layout with Generatepress

Home Forums Support Some queries about "News Magazine "Layout with Generatepress

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RAJEEV

Hi Tom,
    Last We had a discussion about you releasing some child themes(even if premium) which is specifically built for Newspapers and Magazine websites. that didn’t happen and i couldn’t wait, so i have used GP and Wp show posts to built something which we can say a Magazine(haha i am not sure about it). Link is Website.

i have some queries :-

1. i previously had wp postratings plugin installed which added article schema. Now i have disabled it as i don’t know what to do now. What would you suggest? is there any plugin for it which will amalgamate with GP schema and add ratings values in creativework schema. Ratings is a feature which i strongly believe adds value to magazine sites.

2. As i have used ‘posts’ as front page and wp show posts for specific articles from specific category to display but there will always be issue of same articles appearing twice thrice on front page(duplicate article). so how to avoid it. do you have options in wp show posts pro.

3. i request you to go thru my website for once and suggest some ways to enhance the looks or functionality as i had previously used specially built widgets or magazine layouts.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Nice site! 🙂

1. I would suggest using a plugin like this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-structuring-markup/

2. Since the posts are always changing, I’m not sure if there’s a good solution for this unfortunately. You can exclude posts within WPSP, but you have to be specific about the ones you’re excluding.

3. I like the overall layout of posts as is. Maybe getting a logo made would enhance the look a bit?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.