[Resolved] Some images doesn't display well on certain browser for different people

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Some images doesn't display well on certain browser for different people

Home Forums Support Some images doesn't display well on certain browser for different people

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Charles

Hi there !
    I have changed one of my other website with GeneratePress + Elementor Pro which I think is amazing, keep the good work guys.
    So I have been making a landing page with elementor and I keep the volume template design for the blog page displaying all my articles.
    My issue here is that some people visiting the website complained about the fast when it loads they see elements all going to the left, and the landing page some images doesnt show (mostly the one that are not backgrounds), same story for the featured image of the blog page. the header also doesn’t load properly for some and can’t click on the subs.
    This happened also on my wife’s computer, so I made sur to clear everything, cache and all. On all her browsers it does the same, no images. But phone it works. And same for some of my clients.

Could you help me to give me a path that I maybe did wrong ?
    The landing page is the .com
    the blog page is /journal

Thanks in advance,
    Best,
    Charles

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Charles,

All of the images loaded for me.

However, it looks like you’re using a lazy loading plugin. Those will hide images and then load them with javascript when necessary. I wonder if there’s a javascript error happening in those instances where the images don’t show up?

To test, get it to happen where the images won’t show up, and then right-click the page and click “Inspect”. In the “Console” tab, are there any red errors?

Charles

I use Auto optimize indeed ! I took off the option of lazy loading, still make the same issue. Then I deactivate the complete plugin because I actually don’t need it with this template, and it work !
    So I suppose that it is a resolve issue; thank you so much.
    Have a great day

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.