[Support request] Some changes are not working on the site.

Home Forums Support [Support request] Some changes are not working on the site.

Home Forums Support Some changes are not working on the site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jahir

Hey, I want to add pictures to the pages of the site. But after adding a photo, It does not show on the pages. I wasted a lot of effort. Can you help me with this? Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

is there any particular page or post where the images are missing?

Jahir

You look at my home page. In the black section above the home page where are written “Blog”, I want to add a picture or slider there. How to add this?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You would need to edit the Header Element assigned to those pages / archives.

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

Archive pages like the Blog and Categories do no support the display of featured images ( WordPress ignores them with any other meta box date you add ). So you would need to create a separate Header Element for the Blog and each of your categories.

For each element you can either add a Custom Background Image or you can add your own slider plugin shortcode for the content.

Jahir

Hi David, Please tell me how to remove ” Abc Directory LinkPedia Web Directory Directory Seo Shopping: Beauty listings from the Elite Sites Web Directory” Bellow my sit.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not sure where that is coming from, either:

1. A plugin is adding them.
    2. Check in Appearance > Elements – and see if there are any hooks containing code for those links.
    3. You have a custom function that is adding them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.