[Resolved] Soliloquy slider on Prime theme disappears on upgrade to v2.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Soliloquy slider on Prime theme disappears on upgrade to v2.

Home Forums Support Soliloquy slider on Prime theme disappears on upgrade to v2.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Terence

As soon as you activate the Prime theme Soliloquy shows the following message — Soliloquy Lite is now rocking v2! <strong>You need to upgrade your legacy v1 sliders to v2.</strong> <a href="https://domain-name.tld/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=soliloquy&page=soliloquy-lite-settings">Click here to begin the upgrade process.</a>

However, as soon as you upgrade the Home slider stops showing and I can’t figure out why.

The Home Slider Element was working prior to updating Soliloquy, but not it isn’t.

Any ideas?

P.S. When/if you update your own Prime demo site you will no doubt find the same thing happens.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I was able to replicate the issue but looks like it’s caused by their upgrading process – it somehow erases the previous slider.

You’d need to recreate the slider.

Thanks for mentioning this!

Terence

Hi Leo,

I tried that by replacing the images, but the slider no longer shows up in the Home location.

The page is blank apart from the word “Home”.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm I just tried but didn’t encounter this error.

Can you make sure the slider shortcode is still correct in the header element?

The rest of the content is just WooCommerce shortcode so shouldn’t be affected by the slider at all.

Terence

Its running fine now and must have been a caching issue.

Thanks Leo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.