[Resolved] Social icons without javascript or plugin implemented but not aligning correctly

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Social icons without javascript or plugin implemented but not aligning correctly

Home Forums Support Social icons without javascript or plugin implemented but not aligning correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sri

Social icons without javascript or plugin implemented but not aligning correctly in my footer widget.

It is aligning to the left.

Here is my little html below and I tried Dave’s suggestion of CSS code of in-block etc. and it still isn’t working :-(. Please help me.

<center>

Facebook

Youtube

Instagram

Twitter

Reddit

LinkedIn

Pinterest

</center>

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Do you only want 1 footer widget?

If so make sure you select it in the customizer:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/footer-widgets/

Then try this CSS to align it to center:

.inside-footer-widgets {
        text-align: center;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Sri

When pasting my code, I should have commented it :-), I didn’t realize.

No, I intend to use all of the widgets available and I am absolutely loving the flexibility in the link you just sent me. I certainly will need some of the widgets visible only on the home page and some on posts and some on different pages. I also like the fact that its possible to change the widths of each widget area in the footer using the set filters totaling 100. All good.

Please allow me to work on it before I mark it resolved, saving you and me another ticket. I value and respect your time.

Thanks for being the best support team out here.

Sri

Thank you, Leo.
    It worked but after I studied the link you gave, I knew that I did not set the number of widgets correctly and so it caused the issue.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.