[Support request] Social icons not showing on mobile

Home Forums Support [Support request] Social icons not showing on mobile

Home Forums Support Social icons not showing on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Märt

Hi,

I added sec navigation menu to my header which is my socials menu. It looks like it is supposed to in desktop but when I switch to mobile it shows the second navigation menu burger and also primary navigation menu burger and also my sites logo disappears (this I guess is because I changed the padding when adjusting the logo and second navigation position) . I would like to see the icons instead of the menu burger when I am using mobile.

Q:

1. How to make the social icons appear when using mobile and not the menu burger
    2. How can I make both the logo and social menu appear on mobile
    3. While I am at it, how can I position my socials to the very left/right of the container and also align the socials with the primary navigation menu

thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. https://docs.generatepress.com/article/disable-secondary-navigation-mobile-menu/

2. Not sure if I understand. I see the logo on mobile already.

3. Not sure if I understand this either. It is already at the left of the container:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/hs4Hr21Se

Let me know 🙂

Märt

Hey,

Thanks for the quick answer. Sorry if the questions are not clear enough. I try to explain better.

First:

1. it worked and the social icons appear now. But how can I make them appear center when viewed through mobile?

2. Solved. The problem was that I added sec navigation (my socials menu) to my header. Once I manually added padding to get everything aligned the way I wanted, it got misaligned in mobile view. I just removed the second navigation menu from the header and added it into top bar area.

3. Solved. I had to just widen the container

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try this CSS:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .inside-top-bar {
            padding-left: 0;
        }
    }
    Märt

Worked. All good now. Thank you! 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could be of help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.