[Support request] Smart Slider 3 on web pages

Home Forums Support [Support request] Smart Slider 3 on web pages

Home Forums Support Smart Slider 3 on web pages

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer

Hello,

Which non-page builder GP Premium themes allow me to install Smart Slider 3 on my home page or other pages of my site? I’m reading the “details” buttons on the themes and so far haven’t found a theme that allows for Smart Slider 3. Also, wondering which theme is the closest layout and content areas to “Branded” since I cannot afford the $200 Beaver Pro plugin required with Branded. Thanks in advance. (I’m sure you can tell I’m a novice, novice so please assume I will not know any buzz words or shortcuts when you answer).

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You can actually add Smart Slider 3 on any of the non-page builder sites.

Basically you just need to create the slider, then insert it using our header element module:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-hero-examples/

Let me know if this helps πŸ™‚

Jennifer

Thank you, Leo. Can you recommend a theme similar to Branded (it was perfect!) that does not require a $ 200-Beaver page builder pro to use? Which of the non-page builder GP Premium themes can I use to create a website with same layout as Branded? THANK YOU!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

there isn’t a non pagebuilder site that is identical. Maybe the Catalyst site as it uses the Header Element and a lightweight grid plugin for columns.

Artisan also does something similar, its more a base theme for you to add a builder if you want. If you want to use a pagebuilder then the Elementor Free version should see you through most of those needs.

Jennifer

Thank you David, appreciate it. I do not want to use a page builder, I don’t even know why I need one or what they do, I only know there are 1000’s of WP themes I can use for free or purchase that do not require page builders so I don’t see any reason for the added expense. πŸ™‚

I’ll try catalyst. As long as I can change images, colors, and add menu buttons + pages, it should be OK. You can tell I have no idea what I’m doing so I’ll have to find a hand-holder. Appreciate the fast response! Jn

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.