Home Forums Support "slider"

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie

I am trying to get my slider to be bigger on the home page – like shown in your demo.

Right now, i have it set up with revolution slider and put in my “Welcome to Just Go Dry” page then set that page as the home page… any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Stephanie

(my site is currently under construction – but i will make live until i hear back)

Stephanie

Also – (sorry) was wondering how i can make everything flush across the page – i see how to do the header/footer/ menu… I guess it goes with my slider question – is that jsut changing the “container” width and making the background white?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Stephanie,

Have you set the width in the slider options? I believe Revolution Slider has a “Force Full Width” option which will make it so the slider spans the entire width of your screen.

That sounds right – if you want the header/nav and content to the fluid, then you would change the background color to the same color as the container, and then set your width to be whatever you like.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Stephanie

I tried that… no luck – It’s ok tho!

I love the theme, the ease and customization is great! thank you for sharing!
    Congrats on all the DLs!

Also any clue how to take off all comments, i don’t want anyone to comment on the site

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s weird – we can keep working on it if you like ๐Ÿ™‚

This should help with the comments: http://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/removing-comments/

Jason

I am trying to integrate revolution slider on this page, but within the page content itself, not the header. When I preview, nothing shows up. It only seems to work when I add the PHP code to the theme itself, works fine on the homepage, when i add this code to header.php <?php putRevSlider(‘ddhomepage’, ‘homepage’); ?> but within another page it wont show up within the content itself, using sections or regular post content.

Example link with the code in place. http://www.betadfm.com/digitaldealer/slider-test/
    [rev_slider alias=”classicslider1″]

Any help or directions to make it work would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The PHP won’t work in pages, are you using the regular shortcode on the page?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.