[Resolved] Slider as background of the logo

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Slider as background of the logo

Home Forums Support Slider as background of the logo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Amandine

Hello,

I would like to have my slider as background for the header, like in this website : https://www.my-vulx.com/
    I tried to put my slider shortcode in the element “header”, however it displays after my header. I setted the site header to “merge with content”, then it was fine except that my slider is too big, so my main menu which is supposed to be below the header appeared in the middle of my slider. I tried to give an height to the header in css on .site-header to match the height of my slider. It works, but now I can’t click on my slider anymore.

I also tried it with posting the shortcode in Hooks instead of header, but I can’ find a hook that makes it appear as header background.

What should I do ? Is there another way to get the same result as the website I sent you ?

Thanks in advance,

Amandine

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you could try using the Hook Element – select the Header Hook, which gives you the option to disable the GP Site Header. Then set your Navigation location Below Header in the Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation

Amandine

Hello,

I just didn’t see I could disable GP Site Header, thanks a lot for your quick answer, it works fine!

Amandine

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.