[Support request] Slideout styles messed up

Home Forums Support [Support request] Slideout styles messed up

Home Forums Support Slideout styles messed up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Aleš

Hello!

I tried activating slideout on my GP theme enabled woocommerce site. It shows and displays data but styling is messed up. If I add any widget to the menu it is not displaying correctly. One of the problems is when using Product Category filter widget, the dropdown is not displayed correctly because of the “Select2” css which is added when Slide out menu is enabled on site. Price range filter does not show the “range elider” and so on.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

we are in the process of updating the slideout menu to handle dynamic widgets such as the woocommerce cart and price filter. The beta of which should be coming soon. Are you able to wait a week or two?

Aleš

Thx for info. OK I will try to do it withouth the slideout menu. Will you update me here on your progress or is there any other channel for that?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Are you comfortable enough to edit the GP Premium plugin?

If so, go to wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/menu-plus/functions/generate-menu-plus.php and find this line:

'before_widget' => '<aside id="%1$s" class="slideout-widget">',

Then replace it with this:

'before_widget' => '<aside id="%1$s" class="slideout-widget %2$s">',

That should fix the issue until we release the update. We don’t have a 1.7.8 planned, so you shouldn’t have to worry about losing the change on update. However, anything can happen, so keep an eye on it 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.